Never have a “What to Write” Moment Again
I am determined to never have a “What do I write?” moment again while creating a social media post, blog, email, or any other content moment. I want the same for you. Check out this video to learn how to create a weekly content calendar the Marketing Hat way.
You can use any calendar you already have, or download my weekly content planner and follow along.
Best tips to Create a Weekly Content Calendar
If you don’t have 10 minutes to watch the video, here is the basic idea:
- Note your monthly theme. What will you be talking to your audience about all month?
- Break that theme into four subcategories and write them down for each week.
- Start planning your content for each day of the week. Try to stay consistent.
- Consider who your audience is for each piece of content. Who are you talking to in each post or email?
- What is the theme of the content? What message do you want your audience to understand?
- What action do you want your customer to take? This is the most important piece of the whole thing! Each piece of content needs to have a purpose.
- Write our the body of your content if it’s short, or some bullet points you want to come back to for longer things like blogs and emails.
- Choose an image.
Give your self an hour or two each week to plan out the next week’s content. You’ll start to see your engagement grow and you’ll save yourself a lot of time.
If you want some help with this, check out my 3-Month Content Strategy Session. I can help get you lined out and creating focused and consistent content with my easy strategy.