What Would it Feel Like to Create a Marketing Plan You Love?
A plan where every step you take is followed by another, clear step leading you toward your goals. What if you could re-create this plan each year with new goals in mind?
Marketing a small business can be confusing and frustrating. There’s so much information out there on what you should be doing – from blogging to social media to SEO and advertising – you end up anxiously trying to do everything on the fly. Suddenly nothing flows, your email list dwindles, and the clear message you started with is so jumbled even you can’t explain what your business does.
Your marketing hat doesn’t have to feel like an ill-fitting Medevil helmet – clunky, impractical and suffocating. And you don’t have to pay an agency tens of thousands of dollars to come up with a message that falls flat.
You are the Best Person to Create Your Marketing Plan
.You can learn how to clarify your message, find the best potential customers, and give them all the information they need to make the decision to choose you.
The Path, a six-month marketing deep dive will give you the tools you need to:
- Develop attainable goals and a plan to accomplish them
- Understand your potential customer’s motivations
- Create a clear pathway for them to convert
- Use your time wisely and efficiently to create content
- Feel confident creating a marketing plan you can execute yourself or hand off to someone else knowing your vision will be safe.
The Path is divided into three sections. In the first two months, we’ll figure out where you are now by deep diving into your current customer profile, clarifying your why, and evaluating your efforts so far. Next, we’ll define where you want to go by setting attainable goals and creating a step by step plan to achieve them. The last two months of your program we’ll focus on learning the best practices for your chosen outreach methods – whether that’s by content creation, email marking, social, or even face-to-face marketing.
By the end of the program, you’ll be able to create and evaluate your own marketing plan, utilize tools and techniques to cut down the time you spend on marketing efforts, and re-create this method again and again.
We’ll accomplish this with:
- A new lesson emailed each week that breaks down a marketing philosophy or technique.
- Templates and calendars to make everything easier.
- Homework to help you apply this knowledge directly to your business.
- Weekly feedback on all assignments.
- Bi-monthly one-on-one workshops where we’ll make progress on your goals, refocus your direction, and keep you moving forward on your path.
An Investment That Pays Off
You could pay an agency $10,000 per month or more to create a marketing plan that doesn’t quite fit.
You can invest $6,000 and your time for the next six months to gain the knowledge you need to create your own marketing plan that resonates with your audience.
$6,000 to learn everything you need to know about audience behavior, how to maximize your time and effort, and how to create a plan that works.