Building MARKETING Programs from the GRound up.
I work with adventurous businesses that want a customer-first, wholistic approach to marketing strategy – one that allows them to build relationships on their terms and stay true to their values.
Build the Foundation.
Create the Growth Map.
Lead the Expedition.
Are You Ready For a real marketing strategy?
Most businesses come to Wild Path Consulting feeling lost and sweaty, chasing marketing tactics like social media and SEO without understanding why, and using canned strategies from the internet that don’t take into account the quirks and tricks of YOUR market and business.
Katie has been profoundly helpful to our work and our organization as a whole. She delivers experience, professionalism, and support in an easily understood package.
– Mike Smith, Outdoor Sport Institute
Does this sound familiar?
Your marketing team consists of one person or multiple people with other positions in the organization. There is too much to do, and it’s hard to prioritize what to do first. Everything seems urgent and you’re falling behind.
You don’t have a marketing plan that supports your ideal customers and constituents, organizational goals, or sales goals. You don’t know where to begin, and you don’t have time to figure it out.
Your ready to grow and the growing pains are iminent. Your organization needs help with this transition and a marketing strategy that can support these goals.
You’re ready to work hard and be uncomfortable – as long as you have support and clear direction.
It’s time to Stop Wandering in Circles and Start Building a Clear plan
Wild Path Consulting meets businesses exactly where they are, with a fresh perspective to find new opportunities and a plan to make it happen. Here are some of the ways we work with you:
A deep-dive evaluation in your current marketing tactics, customer analysis, and your place in the market. We’ll uncover what’s working and what’s not, identify resources inside your company, and prioritize opportunity and efforts that will help you move forward with your business on a clear path.
- 90-minute deep-dive session.
- SWOT analysis to discover new opportunities and where you fit in the market
- Analysis of your current and potential clients so you know exactly who you’re marketing to.
- Resource audit to discover where you can save money and time.
- Evaluation of all marketing efforts to uncover what’s working and what is not.
- Clear next steps for your business to grow.
90 Day Marketing Strategy and Trail Map
Once you know where you are with a marketing audit, it’s time to chart your course. This 90 Day Strategy helps you set objectives directly related to your business goals, prioritize the tactics that will give you both short and long term gains, and know exactly what to do every step of the way.
Your strategy will outline the goals and your tactics, while the trail map breaks down those tactics month by month so you always know what to work on next. Your marketing will be clear and consistent, and you’ll stress less knowing you’ve got a solid plan.
And, we won’t just send you out the door with a compass and a map. You’ll receive a 60 minute check-in to help you course correct, stay motivated, and keep moving forward.
- 90 minute planning workshop where we gather all your ideas and put them down on paper.
- Targeted marketing goals based on your organizational goals so your marketing efforts support your bottom line.
- Theme and targeted messaging so you always know what to say.
- Identify and prioritize your top marketing tactics.
- 90 day marketing strategy you can refer to and a detailed plan with month – by – month checklists.
- 60 minute mid-quarter check in to adjust your plan, keep your team on track, and celebrate the wins.
Ready to Gain Clarity? Schedule a free 20 minute call to learn more
I now feel I have direction as to where to focus my marketing efforts. Katie provided me with language and a vision of how to market my business that felt more natural to me and my personality.Robin Kelley – Good Eye Editing